“Sometimes you feel everything and nothing all at once. Sometimes you’ll find yourself smiling while missing someone at the same time. At times you can absolutely love a person, all the while wanting to hate them so badly. Life comes without guarantee’s, except that smiling will brighten your face, laughing will enhance your eyes, and falling in love will change your life.” —(via poeticheartache)
“And in the end, it’s not about who was skinnier or who’s prettier. It’s about who can survive through all the name calling and dirty looks. It’s about who has the strength to not care.” —(via poeticheartache)
Some of us are meant to suffer, you know? Some of us are lead to believe that we have this certain destiny and then it just gets snatched away. But we have to stay alive. ‘Cause we have to see how our story ends. - Jordan Roark, My Sassy Girl
“To alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life’s problems.” —Homer Simpson
- Bella: You really shouldn’t do that to people, It’s hardly fair.
- Edward: Do what?
- Bella: Dazzle them like that — she’s probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now.
“You are a drop of perfect in an imperfect world. And all I need, is a taste.” —
Can a boy and a girl be best friends and not fall for each other eventually?
- Me: Are you ever going back to Taiwan?
- Him: I hope not. And you better not move. To Chicago or somewhere.
- Me: I won't. I think.
- Him: You better not. I'll be sad.
- Me: *laughs* Is this you being nice?
- Him: I don't know. Just don't.
- Me: I won't move away. And you. Don't move to Taiwan. Or anywhere. I'll be sad too.
- Him: *smiling* I think we understand each other.